A complete and comprehensive Medical Billing Software solution with:
Solution highlights include:
- HL7 or Web Service Interface to transfer patient and charges to CareVoyant
- CareVoyant Billing Engine brings together billing requirements for multiple lines of business
- Integrates registration, eligibility verification, scheduling, billing, electronic remittance and collections
- Claims scrubber with validations and management tools to enable clean claims the first time
- Electronic remittance functions enable practices to post payments electronically
- Ability to maintain unlimited plans per patient
- Ability to maintain fee schedules for insurance plans
- Supports ANSI 270/271 for Eligibility Verification
- Ability to handle UB04 and 1500 requirements together
- Ability to handle electronic (ANSI 837) and paper formats
- Ability to adjust claim formats to meet insurance plan requirements
- Claims Scrubber built-into claims management functions
- Ability to correct claim errors as part of the claims processing function
- Automatic generation of secondary claims
- Statement functions manage private pay patients
- Supports ANSI 835 for Electronic Remittance functions
- Collections Manager manages the claims & account collection process
- Import Electronic Remittance Advice in ANSI 835 format from intermediaries
- CareVoyant works with revenue cycle management partners ZirMed, Trizetto and Emdeon for extended features and tools
- Real Time alerts using Events & Alerts to automatically alert users of ‘Action Items’ – Expiring Authorizations, Missing Orders, Late Clinical Notes etc.
- HIPAA compliant secure communication through CV Message Center
- Operational Metrics through Dashboards
- Over 200 reports with Report Scheduler to run reports at a pre-determined time and send them to select groups
- Dashboard Charts
- Integration with popular third party solutions for payroll and accounting
- Quick Books
- GP Dynamics
- Other solutions using csv files
CareVoyant Intake and Admission functions enable Billing Services and healthcare provider to establish a single patient record for one or multiple lines of service and for multiple episodes of care. CareVoyant’s single patient record gives organizations the ability to consolidate all the clinical and financial records for a patient across their lines of services. The consolidation of all patient information – including demographic, insurance, diagnosis, and billing – that is collected at admission and throughout the length of care eliminates redundant data entry as the patient moves through the delivery of care under one program or across multiple lines of service.
Using either of our Revenue Cycle Management Partners, you can check patient eligibility in real-time or in a batch mode for multiple patients directly from CareVoyant. Checking eligibility at admission without leaving CareVoyant will streamline your patient registration process. Checking eligibility for a group of patients in a batch mode will ensure ongoing eligibility for patients. A standard event will alert you of any missing patient information or payer changes enabling your staff to proactively correct the records reducing reimbursement time and staff workload.
Using Intake/Admission functions, you can:
- Use HL7 or Web Services interface to transfer patient information to CareVoyant
- Establish a single patient of record to consolidate all patient information
- Establish unlimited number of insurance coverages
- Maintain unlimited number of personal and professional contacts.
- The ability to manage Insurance Authorizations
- Maintain multiple admission records for a patient to track historical clinical and financial records for each admission.
- Use multiple concurrent admission records to maintain clinical and financial records for services provided through different lines of service
- Maintain unlimited number of diagnosis codes for each admission
- Use user-definable face sheets.
- Verify eligibility in real time or in a batch mode.
- Scan and attach photos and other documents to patient records
- Link multiple authorization records to an admission
CareVoyant Insurance Authorization functions establish an authorization record with authorized visits for the patient. For Billing Services and healthcare providers, CareVoyant establishes the number of authorized visits. CareVoyant Insurance Authorizations are integrated with billing functions to link authorizations to claims.
Using Insurance Authorization functions, you can:
- Establish the authorization record for the patient manually or through an interface
- Establish authorized visits
- Use Authorization Manager to manage expiring authorizations
- Integrate authorization with billing functions to link authorization numbers to claims.
CareVoyant Billing and Accounts Receivable is a complete and comprehensive billing engine designed to manage disparate payer requirements (Medicaid, Insurance, Private Pay) for Billing Service and healthcare providers. CareVoyant provides effective revenue cycle management by integrating intake, eligibility verification, authorization, claims/statements management, electronic remittance and collections in a single seamless solution.
CareVoyant Claims Scrubber and user definable claim validations, along with the claim management functions, enable Billing Services and healthcare providers to send clean claims and reduce collection time and efforts. Customizable claim and invoice formats will enable Billing Services and healthcare providers to meet various format requirements from insurances, managed care companies and county waiver programs.
CareVoyant Electronic Remittance Notice (ERN) module enables Billing Service and healthcare providers to receive electronic remittance advice from intermediaries in ANSI 835 format and post payments automatically. ERN function allows facilities to review imported payments before posting them to patient accounts. ERN saves Coordination of Benefits information for the claims — enabling CareVoyant to send secondary claims electronically.
Collection Management Module provides Billing Services and healthcare providers the tools to identify and manage overdue claims and accounts. Collections Module automatically assigns qualifying claims and accounts to collections status based on a pre-defined schedule and other criteria. Claims and account information can be accessed from the Collection Manager, enabling the collector to complete the process in one screen. Activities can be created and managed for each claim and account from Collection Manager.
CareVoyant Financial Reports and Dashboards will enable Billing Services and healthcare providers to analyze the financial performance.
General Ledger Interface functions will allow Billing Service and healthcare providers to upload account receivable transactions to accounting software like GP Dynamics, Quick Books.
Using Billing and Accounts Receivable Functions, you can:
- Integrate Billing and Accounts Receivable functions with patient registration, eligibility verification, authorization, and collections.
- Bring Billing and Accounts Receivable functions together for multiple lines of business.
- Send a single statement for patients receiving services from multiple programs.
- Control your data by adding your own payers and maintaining your own fee schedules by payer (Insurance Plan)
- Maintain unlimited plans per patient.
- Verify eligibility in real time or batch mode using ANSI 270/271 formats
- Bill for Medicaid, Insurances, Manage Care companies or county waiver programs
- Handle UB04 and 1500 requirements together.
- Handle electronic (ANSI 837) and paper formats.
- Adjust claim formats to meet insurance plan requirements.
- Use Claims Scrubber to identify and correct claim errors before sending the claims
- Correct claim errors during claims processing
- Add custom claim edits to meet unique billing requirements for Private Duty Nursing
- Automatically generate of secondary claims.
- Use statement functions manage private pay patients
- Use ERN functions to electronically import insurance payments.
- Use Collections Manager streamline and mange claims and accounts collections
- Use GL Interface to send account receivables information to General Ledger
CareVoyant Events & Alerts enables Billing Services and healthcare providers to proactively detect, notify and manage events that happen in the CareVoyant database. Some examples of an event are: New Admission, Patient Discharge, Expiring or Expired Authorizations. When an event is detected, CareVoyant will notify selected group of users based on user defined criteria using CV Inbox or email and add the event to the Events Manager. Event Manager will be used to manage the events. Events can be scheduled to run at a predetermined time.
Events & Alerts allows Billing Services and healthcare providers to detect and manage exceptions. The open architecture design of CareVoyant allows billing services and healthcare providers to create new events using Microsoft SQL — thereby providing for virtually unlimited options to track and manage exceptions through custom events.
CareVoyant provides an extensive library of events that can be used to manage the operation of billing services and healthcare providers.
Using CareVoyant Events & Alerts Functions, you can:
- Proactively detect, notify and manage events in CareVoyant
- Use Events & Alerts to detect and mange exceptions
- Create custom events to detect events or exceptions based on your needs
- Schedule events to run at a predetermined time
- Use instant events to provide data entry alerts
- Notify users based on user defined criteria
- Use CV Inbox or Email to notify users
CareVoyant Dashboard organizes information charts in one screen enabling Billing Services and healthcare providers to proactively monitor key performance indicators. Charts can be grouped as dashboards and dashboards can be configured by user or user role.
Dashboards allow Billing Services and healthcare providers to view key metrics on timely manner and take corrective actions. The open architecture design of CareVoyant allows therapy clinics to create new dashboards using Microsoft Technologies — thereby providing for virtually unlimited options to track and manage key metrics.
CareVoyant provides an extensive library of dashboards that can be used to manage the operation of Billing Services and healthcare providers.
Using CareVoyant Dashboards, you can:
- View key metrics in one screen
- Configure dashboards by user or user role
- Create custom dashboards based on home care agency needs
CV Message Center is a HIPAA compliant internal messaging application for internal communication for Billing Services and healthcare providers. CV Message Center provides one common area to view all communications and alerts.
CV Inbox is used to send messages to CareVoyant users. Alerts from Events & Alerts and Report Scheduler can be directed to Inbox. In addition to CareVoyant Inbox, CareVoyant will allow Billing Services and healthcare providers to communicate with CareVoyant users using email.
CV Inbox can be accessed from key data entry screens – Patients and Admissions. CV Message Center can be accessed using CareVoyant Short Cuts.
Using CV Message Center, you can:
- Use CV Message Center as HIPAA compliant internal messaging application.
- View all internal communications and alerts in one common area.
- Initiate messaged using CV Inbox from key data entry screens – Patient, Admission