CareVoyant includes an extensive library of clinical, financial, scheduling and census reports to meet the reporting requirements for Skilled Nursing Facilities. The Reports Manager enables skilled nursing facilities to group and manage reports based on individual user or user roles. Reports can also be added to a user’s home page for easy navigation and access. Report selection criteria can be saved for later user. Reports can be saved as a PDF, CSV, Excel, TIFF or XML files.
The open architecture design of CareVoyant allows Skilled Nursing Facilities to modify existing reports or create new reports using Microsoft Reporting Services technology — thereby providing for virtually unlimited reporting options.
CareVoyant Report Scheduler will enable Skilled Nursing Facilities to schedule the reports to run at a predetermined time and automatically email the link to the report to selected users.
Using CareVoyant Reporting Functions, you can:
- Group and assign reports by user roles or individual users
- Use Report Manager to display all available reports for the user
- Modify and save existing reports in a pre-defined location
- Use the original or a modified report
- Create new reports using Microsoft Reporting Services and add it to Report Manager.
- Default or save the selection criteria by user
- Save the reports as PDF, CSV, Excel, TIFF or XML files
- Optionally e-mail reports as attachments or as links
- Use Reports Scheduler to schedule reports to run at a predetermined time with email links to selected users.