CareVoyant Scheduling functions enable Outpatient Clinics – Therapy, Behavioral - to create and manage schedules for patients with therapists. Schedule templates can be established at the authorization level to open schedules in a batch for a period (Week, Month, Authorization Period). Scheduling functions integrate with authorizations to manage discrepancies between authorized hours and scheduled hours. CareVoyant provides multiple schedule views to view and manage scheduling. CareVoyant improves productivity and efficiency of the scheduler by searching for available time slots based on therapists’ schedule and availability. CareVoyant schedules form the foundation for our clinical functions. Therapists will access the schedules to document care and record time for visits using clinical functions. Completed schedules will trigger charge transactions providing a seamless process to create charge entries.
Using Scheduling Functions, you can:
- Integrate schedules with authorization for compliance
- Use Search functions to get available time slots based on therapists’ availability.
- Use color coded calendar-like weekly and monthly views for patients and employees
- Use Schedule Manager to manage schedules in groups
- Use Drag and drop functions to change schedules.
- Create schedules using templates attached to patient authorizations
- Use Outlook integration to send new visit and changes to your staff calendars
- Mass texting to send schedule reminders for employees and/or patients.
- Use wait list functions to fill cancelled schedules from wait list
- Use Recurring Schedule functions to create and manage recurring schedules
- Maintain therapists’ demographic, availability, licenses and skills
- Automatically create charges from schedules.
- Integrate scheduling, clinical notes, and charge capture
- Manage and track licenses for therapists