The Health care Clinical Application Specialist/Trainer is required to achieve and maintain a high level of proficiency with a software product designed to provide integrated, vertical operating and clinical solutions for Home Health, Long Term Care, and Physicians.
The Application Specialist/trainer will be exposed to in-depth training on the software for a period of approximately 45 days. Combining the training received in the application with the trainer’s own prior healthcare industry knowledge and experience, each trainer will be expected to travel to our client’s sites for the purpose of instructing client staff members in the use of the licensed application.
Application Specialists/Trainers will work closely with assigned Project Managers and will provide training according to a written plan that covers the exact process that each client will be using. Trainers are responsible for facilitating effective communications with clients and Project Managers to achieve an outstanding training outcome for each client served.
Application Specialists/Trainers are required to be conversant with a broad range of health care providers in order to work effectively with our wide ranging client base.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
- Prior Home Health experience
- Must be able to speak effectively before a group and train multiple individuals in one training session
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with all levels of staff in healthcare facilities and organizations
- Good verbal and written communication skills, especially high ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel 50 to 75%.
- Previous Billing Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal teamwork skills
- Willing to work extended hours on an as needed basis
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio